Friday, April 24, 2009

Last Blog Post

One thing I came to enjoy during this semester was blog post. It gave me new info and a way to express my opinion on the internet. One of my favorite post was the Obama ingratiation. Where we talked about what we could analyze in a photo. i knew it was an important peace of history but the photos should a lot of emotion and visual aspect of things.
My other favorite blog topic was assignment 5. Because it allowed me to go in depth about animated Disney films and decyfer their alternative means. And explain the way they effect children mind. that also dealt with the way Disney movies portrayed diversity, and how their stereotypes were a little over board.
By doing the blog post on topics i learned different concepts of knowledge.I liked how it was once a week and then we talked about it on Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment